Friday, March 13, 2020
Given ongoing developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Synergy and the Centre for Community Leadership are implementing the following measures for the foreseeable future:
· Our staff and volunteers will not be attending large events or gatherings in the community and there are none planned to take place at the Centre for Community Leadership for the foreseeable future
· Our youth programs will continue until we are given contrary direction from Alberta Health – should this change, we will update the community immediately through our website, social media and membership email/phone calls
· Our staff and volunteers consistently practice good hand hygiene and we have increased reminders to youth program participants to do the same
· Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Centre for Community Leadership
· We have increased our already high standards of cleanliness throughout the Centre, regularly disinfecting high-touch areas between meetings and programs
· We will not be providing nor allowing user groups to provide communal food or drink, including coffee, in the Centre, until further notice. Groups are welcome to bring individually wrapped food and drinks with them but are asked to dispose of all wrapping carefully in the receptacles provided. Dinnerware, cups, glasses and utensils will not be provided for public use during this time.
· Please help us keep the Centre for Community Leadership a safe place to gather. If you don’t feel well, please stay home. We will miss you but will appreciate that you are taking care of yourself.
Feel free to call us at 403-212-0242 ext 1. with any questions or concerns you might have.
The health and safety of our youth, community, volunteers and staff are our top priority. Please take extra good care of yourself and each other.